About

Do you need a way to find good new music regardless of genre? You have come to the right place!! Follow my Spotify playlists for the most up to date music. I have two playlists that I update frequently. My two playlists are called, "New Favorite Songs" and "Newly Discovered Songs". New Favorite Songs are the best of the best songs I recently love and are worthy of being added to my favorite songs. These songs come from my newly discovered songs playlist. My newly discovered songs playlist is comprised of all the new songs that I have discovered and like regardless of genre. Some of these songs are good enough to make my New Favorite Songs playlists and some aren't but regardless I have put them onto my new discovered songs playlists because they are still good songs. I hope you enjoy them as well.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fav 5 Christmas Edition 11/30/10

Enjoy the Christmas Edition of my Fav 5 which is comprised of songs you probably know but versions you might not of heard.

Glee Cast- Last Christmas
Willie Nelson ft. Norah Jones - Baby It's Cold Outside
Rodney Carrington- Camflage and Christmas Lights
Lady Antebellum- Silver Bells
Train-Shake Up the Happiness

I decided to add one more for my secret man crush...
Nsync- Oh Holy Night


Mariah also wanted me to add her fav christmas song..
Garth Brooks- Baby Jesus Is Born















No comments:

Post a Comment