About

Do you need a way to find good new music regardless of genre? You have come to the right place!! Follow my Spotify playlists for the most up to date music. I have two playlists that I update frequently. My two playlists are called, "New Favorite Songs" and "Newly Discovered Songs". New Favorite Songs are the best of the best songs I recently love and are worthy of being added to my favorite songs. These songs come from my newly discovered songs playlist. My newly discovered songs playlist is comprised of all the new songs that I have discovered and like regardless of genre. Some of these songs are good enough to make my New Favorite Songs playlists and some aren't but regardless I have put them onto my new discovered songs playlists because they are still good songs. I hope you enjoy them as well.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fav 5 #6

This week I decided to switch up how I am choosing my Fav 5. I decided to choose one song from each of the top genre's in music. The genre's I choose from are Alternative, Country, Hot/Mod/AC, Rock, Top 40/M, Top 40/R, and Triple A.

Alternative
Neon Trees- Your Surrender


Country
Emerson Drive- Let Your Love Speak



Hot/Mod/AC
One eskimO- Amazing


Rock
Sick Puppies- Riptide



Top 40/M
Marianas Trench- Beside You


Top 40/R
Jim Jones- Perfect Day (f. Chink Santana and Logic)



Triple A
Ron Sexsmith- Love Shines


Bonus
I thought this was a really funny video so I had to include it...
Trace Atkins- Brown Chicken Brown Cow

No comments:

Post a Comment